I honestly just wanted a quick dish to make use of mushrooms and spring onions in my fridge. Started without a set recipe in mind but man this came out really good!! Enjoy!!
Mushroom Stir Fry:
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 1 box mushrooms (200 gms), sliced
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 2 green chillies, sliced
- 5-6 garlic pods, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3-4 stalks of spring onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Slice all veggies thinly (as thin and long as possible)
- Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in a kadai/wok, add garlic and chillies and and fry until golden brown
- Add carrot, capsicum and ginger garlic paste and stir fry on medium heat until capsicum becomes bright green
- Add sliced mushrooms, 1 tbsp soya sauce and fry until mushrooms become half their size (should take about 4-5 minutes) DON’T ADD WATER
- Taste and add salt & pepper as needed
- Garnish with spring onions and enjoy!
- Additional: You can toss in some rice or noodles and this saucy mix makes for a great mushroom fried rice/noodles!